Yes, we do have a virus. It seems that Kasperskey Virus software used by tbase is the only one picking it up which tells you something about the others. The site is currently in maintenance mode while we try to find a solution and figure out how it got there in the first place.
I wish 3.0 was nearer to completion because I would trash the whole site and reload new. I have all my ad data backed up.
My guess is I got the virus on my computer which then uploaded itself through my ftp account (thanks Norton antivirus).
I don't know why Kasperskey anti virus seems to be the only one who is blocking it. It was obviously there when I started to look through the files. It shows as a long line of garbage %123bc%&nhr&% etc etc..
I have removed it from all the files in the dashboard but I haven't even begun to look into the other files. If all the files are corrupted I may just trash the site. I haven't been able to find a software that can remove it and to pay someone would be costly. If that is the case then I will really be chomping at the bit for the release of 3.0.