Thread: Show case for +18 sites??? Many clients of appthemes with cp +18 site online!!!!

Thanks

Show case for +18 sites??? Many clients of appthemes with cp +18 site online!!!!

Hi,

As you know, at least I asume that you do, there are quit a lot of +18 site made with cp, a lot is a understatement, there are many many many and out of respect for a lot of other clients of appthemes you do not let us post them in the show case over here and we do respect that, but never the less we are paying clients and we do feel left out and discriminated by appthemes (do not meen that so bad like it sounds, but donīt know how to say it differend in english! ), so we do want to ask you to please make a section for us owners with a +18 site ( no **** ofcourse ) so we can have feedback etc etc etc etc also like all other clients can have when they place their site in this Thread!!

Witj the best regards
    Levt

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    Before I refer this to the site admin, I just want to clarify that you do want to have a separate showcase section for adult site in the forum?
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Hi,

Yes I do believe that this would be the best, also out of respect for the other clients of appthemes who donīt have an adult site and or do not want nothing to do with them, this way everybody stays happy and thats what we all want!!

regards
    Levt

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    Before I refer this to the site admin, I just want to clarify that you do want to have a separate showcase section for adult site in the forum?

Thanks
    No final answer here? Yes, there are several adult websites builted with ClassiPress... some of them pretty nice and some plain installations so maybe the last ones can improve their website designs with excellent ideas we can share together here.
    Best regards!

(a private forum section will be useful for this matter)

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Since 2010 providing AppThemes solutions,
    Plugins and the best childthemes...

Thanks
    Thank you for the suport Rubencio, it is very apreciated!!!

Regards
    Levt

Quote Originally Posted by rubencio View Post
    No final answer here? Yes, there are several adult websites builted with ClassiPress... some of them pretty nice and some plain installations so maybe the last ones can improve their website designs with excellent ideas we can share together here.
    Best regards!

(a private forum section will be useful for this matter)
    - - - Updated - - -

What about a answer her Appthemes, would realy be helpfull if we would know your position on this idear?

I meen 3 weeks hmmm....

Regards
    Levt

Thanks
    We are sorry for the delayed response to this thread. Whilst we can appreciate your point of view on the matter, we do not wish to have any content of this nature on our site which may be considered offensive to other members of the community. Also, taking into account than many of our customers do not speak English, it would be very easy for someone to mistakenly click a link to a URL without realising the content despite warnings.

An appropriate solution for this may be that you can start a thread in the showcase forums for your site and describe the details of the changes you have made, without any actual links, site name, or revealing screenshots. You could then invite members of the community to PM you for the URL if they wish to view the site itself. This would mean that you can share the details of the changes you made, and actually viewing the site itself can be optional for those who want to see it. It's just an idea, and we certainly do not want you to feel left out. Thanks.

Thanks
    Hi Pepsi,

On one hand I do understand you but on the other had I do not as you do have a problem with the content, but you do not have a problem of taking our money, this is what we call discrimination!!! and yes by not providing us clients with adult sites a proper solution you are leaving us out!!

Bad politics here, double faces, very bad!

Money from adult sites is good but god forbid we can not have a show case pffff......

Regards
    Levt

p.s

and yes we respect also the people who do not wish to visit sites with adult content, but this is the world wide web remember?

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    We are sorry for the delayed response to this thread. Whilst we can appreciate your point of view on the matter, we do not wish to have any content of this nature on our site which may be considered offensive to other members of the community. Also, taking into account than many of our customers do not speak English, it would be very easy for someone to mistakenly click a link to a URL without realising the content despite warnings.

An appropriate solution for this may be that you can start a thread in the showcase forums for your site and describe the details of the changes you have made, without any actual links, site name, or revealing screenshots. You could then invite members of the community to PM you for the URL if they wish to view the site itself. This would mean that you can share the details of the changes you made, and actually viewing the site itself can be optional for those who want to see it. It's just an idea, and we certainly do not want you to feel left out. Thanks.

Thanks
    Take your time with responding I am used to it now after one year waiting waiting and some more waiting on answers pffffffffffff................

Thanks
    Sorry levt, I had subscribed to this thread but for some reason hadn't received any notification of responses. It's only because we received a report of adult content in another thread that I had recalled this discussion. My sincere apologies, I realise it was some time ago.

At the end of the day, we've given what we feel is a reasonable solution to the problem. "Collecting" money for themes purchased and allowing people to post content on our site which we don't agree with are two completely different issues. It's unfortunate that we won't probably ever agree on this matter, but I've discussed it with our team and the decision is made. Thanks.

Thread Information