Thread: I want to Markup Microdata for job posting

Thanks

I want to Markup Microdata for job posting

Hi Spartac...Its being a while, I trust all is good with you...I need some assistance from you. I am trying to use rich snippet markup/microdata for job posting. I am a little confuse as I do not have an idea on how to use some of the jobroller / wordpress tags needed for the microdate. Please Spartac, I implore your assistance on this issue. here are the microdata I got for job posting on schema.org website:

All I want is a copy of the wordpress tags inserted where they ought to be...Thanks!

<div itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/JobPosting">
    <meta itemprop="specialCommitments" content="VeteranCommit" />
    <h2 itemprop="title"><title><?php wp_title(''); ?></title></h2>
    <span>
    <p><strong>Location:</strong> <span itemprop="jobLocation" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Place"><span itemprop="Lagos, Nigeria" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/PostalAddress">

<span itemprop="addressLocality">Kirkland</span> <span itemprop="addressRegion">WA</span></span></span></p>
    </span>

<p><strong>Industry:</strong> <span itemprop="industry">Computer Software</span>

<br><strong>Occupational Category:</strong> <span itemprop="occupationalCategory">15-1132.00 Software Developers, Application</span>

<br><strong>Hours:</strong> <span itemprop="employmentType">Full-time</span>, <span itemprop="workHours">40 hours per week</span>

<br><strong>Salary:</strong> <span itemprop="salaryCurrency">USD</span> <span itemprop="baseSalary">100000</span>
    </p>

<p itemprop="description">
    <strong>Description:</strong> <span itemprop="hiringOrganization" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Organization"><span itemprop="name">ABC Company Inc.</span>
    seeks a full-time mid-level software engineer to develop in-house tools.</span>
    </p>

<p><strong>Responsibilities:</strong></p>

<ul itemprop="responsibilities">
    <li>Design and write specifications for tools for in-house costumers</li>
    <li>Build tools according to specifications</li>
    </ul>
    <p><strong>Educational requirements:</strong></p>
    <ul itemprop="educationRequirements">
    <li>Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields of study.</li>
    </ul>
    <p><strong>Experience requirements:</strong></p>
    <ul itemprop="experienceRequirements">
    <li>Minumum 3 years experience as a software engineer</li>
    </ul>
    <p><strong>Desired Skills:</strong></p>
    <ul itemprop="skills">
    <li>Web application development using Java/J2EE</li>
    <li>Web application development using Python or familiarity with dynamic programming languages</li>
    </ul>
    <p><strong>Qualifications:</strong></p>
    <ul itemprop="qualifications">
    <li>Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels.</li>
    <li>Highly motivated.</li>
    <li>Learns quickly.</li>
    </ul>
    <p><strong>Benefits:</strong></p>
    <ul><li>ABC Corp provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:<span itemprop="benefits"> Medical, Life, Dental</span></li>
    </ul>
    <p><strong>Incentives:</strong></p>
    <ul><li><span itemprop="incentives">Performance-based annual bonus plan, project-completion bonuses</span></li>
    </ul>
    <p>If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Jobs@abc.123.</p>
    <p>Date Posted: <span itemprop="datePosted">2011-10-31</span></p>
    </div>

<time itemprop="startDate" datetime="2009-10-15T19:00-08:00">15 October 2009, 7PM</time>

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thread Information