Thread: Need help! : Help me set up an automatic registration/pmt. Work flow that makes sense

Thanks

Need help! : Help me set up an automatic registration/pmt. Work flow that makes sense

Hello, I am the creator of www.TheModernVocalistDirectory.com.

I need a contractor or someone that can help me to fix my purchase/registration work flow. The way the system is working now makes no sense. People register as subscribers, but because the system does not automatically route new users to the next step in the purchase/registration work flow properly, they just become abandoned orders... this is VERY frustrating. As far as I can tell, this is the way the system is set up to work?

CURRENT WORK FLOW:

1). Click on “submit listing” red button.

2). Goes to "Plans & Get Listed" page, but when you click “continue”, it goes back to the login page, with NO message to tell the user that they need to register first?!

Apart from the fact that the system does not tell them to "register first", there is no point in going to the "Plans & Get Listed" page and then bouncing back to the login page. This is a pointless step in the work flow that confuses customers. Then when they bounce back to the "Login" page, they still don't know what to do?!

3). If users figure out they need to register first, they then Click “Get Started: Register”.

4). User proceeds to fill out registration information and clicks “Register”.

5). System takes user to the home page and does nothing..., it fails to take users to the "Plans & Get Listed" page to select a plan...

6). User gets a notifier email with link to the login page. At this point, completely confused.... IF they manage to login, the system will FINALLY take the user BACK to the "Plans & Get Listed" page where they can select a package and click “continue”.

7). System takes them to the page where they fill in the information for their listing and click “Next Step”.

8). System takes them to “Order Summary” page, and select “Submit”.

9). System takes them to a Pay Pal checkout.

OR…

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO CREATE THE FOLLOWING WORK FLOW:

1). Click on “submit listing” red button.

2). System AUTOMATICALLY Goes to Registration page.

3). Fill out registration information and click “Register”.

4). System AUTOMATICALLY takes user to the page where they select their plan and clicks "continue".

5). System AUTOMATICALLY takes user to the page where they fill in the information for their listing and user clicks “Next Step”.

6). System AUTOMATICALLY takes user to “Order Summary” page, and user selects “Submit”.

7). System takes user to a Pay Pal checkout.

If someone can set this up for me, I am willing to pay for a contracting engagement... Please help.

I can be contacted at:
    robert@themodernvocalist.com

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information