Thread: Every plugin Ive ever installed breaks Classipress. Im so sick of starting over

Thanks

Unhappy Every plugin Ive ever installed breaks Classipress. Im so sick of starting over

Im also sick of coming to the forums and being the only one experiencing this. If i instal user photo, then i can no longer click on USERS in the admin panel. When i install any re-poster plugins, i can no longer clist POST in the admin panel. In fact, when i load ANY PLUGIN, i can no longer click PLUGINS from the install panel. I have had classipress for 2 months now and dedicated at least 10hrs of each day reinstalling , reconfiguring. Eventually, i click on one bad thing and "Internal Error 500" for the rest of my life. Some of the plugins i found , are actually working, but i can only configure them if i deactivate the classipress theme and then take a look at my plugins section. But then, when i switch pack to classipress, i have to reconfigue my widgets again, because that all goes away when switching themes.

Whats going on. I wanna get my site up and running but i dont wanna start charging people to post if i keep having to take the site, or theme down everynight to fix something, or even to look at something..

PLEASE HELP... ANYONE

Thread Information