Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Announcing "Citify Ultimate" – A plugin to Add City Sub-sites to ClassiPress

Thanks
    Hi, i didnt do any changes like that, only inserted the line of code in the files that they had to go into. Its on my website now, its only when i do the search i cant get a match.

Marketplace Seller mohsinoffline's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi cyclebarter,

Can you confirm, the search works fine with the plugin disabled?

Regards,
    Mohsin

- - - Updated - - -

Please download the updated version 1.5.2 from My Account page. This has the fix for $wpdb->prepare() error.
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks
    I have just purchased this plugin but it is not working you can check it out here
    free classified ads

Thanks
    I agree totally agree with you before i pay money his response was good but after i purchased plugin i have problem with it and he is not at all responding to my mails .
    Quote Originally Posted by pablocustodio View Post
    DON'T BUY NOTHING FROM HIM.

See, we paid him hundreds of dollars to develop this for our site because it was something that was going to set our site apart from the others. Now, we see he is selling our project that we paid him hundreds of dollars to develop for our site.

We gave him our criteria and what we wanted for him to do. After he finished, it wasn't still right, we told him what was wrong, then he corrected it and everything worked to our specifications.

We gave your half upfront and other half when completed. Several days later, we see him selling our project to everyone in here and on his site.

If anyone has time and would love to read the email conversations between him and us, PM me, I would love to share them with you.

Thanks
    That is absurd, is the plugin not working for you? Also, didn't the problem you encountered, occur because you did not follow the instructions? When I asked whether you did the code change, you said you did and it still did not work, ultimately I had to check and find that you hadn't. It seems you did not only waste my time but your own time as well posting unfounded comments here.

Quote Originally Posted by krreddy View Post
    I agree totally agree with you before i pay money his response was good but after i purchased plugin i have problem with it and he is not at all responding to my mails .
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks
    Hi Moshin, I dont see my last reply to you on this thread? regarding my problem with Citify. I have tried it with the default custom field city in classipress and it works fine. My problem is i need to change city to county. I changed the word city to county in the code you insert into the header,but it wont work for me. Can you help? I have created a custom field "County" and i want to link Citify to this field for search purposes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclebarter View Post
    Hi Moshin, I dont see my last reply to you on this thread? regarding my problem with Citify. I have tried it with the default custom field city in classipress and it works fine. My problem is i need to change city to county. I changed the word city to county in the code you insert into the header,but it wont work for me. Can you help? I have created a custom field "County" and i want to link Citify to this field for search purposes.
    Anyone out there

Thanks
    Hi cyclebarter,

Is your new field cp_county?

Regards,
    Mohsin

Thanks
    Hi Moshin, i got it sorted, but thanks for reply.

Thanks
    Oh great! Sorry about the delay, I am unsubscribing and re-subscribing to the post because I have stopped receiving notifications for it. By the way check the following post, you may need to update your modified version for it.

- - - Updated - - -

The Citify Ultimate plugin has been updated to version 1.5.3 and now includes caching for category counts for quicker page loads. Please download the latest version from the "My Accounts" page.

Regards,
    Mohsin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information