Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Announcing "Citify Ultimate" – A plugin to Add City Sub-sites to ClassiPress

Thanks
    Will do, thanks very much.

Thanks
    Hi Mohsin,
    I bought your citify plugin and something is not right I believe!! I have a problem with the pop up does not showing the popup drop down correctly, and when I change for a difference city everything goes according to the plan, and when I cancel that city it goes back to the general like it should be but If I click in some category with no city selected it goes to the city that I´ve chosen before instead of showing the category without any selection.
    I´m using classiclean also yours... can you help me out with this please?
    I´m just testing the plugin and I have states instead of cities there, just ignore that fact because is going to be with cities....just want to sort that mood before composing all like it should be.
    My website is http://www.troiko.com/ if you want to check it out.
    Hope you can help me
    Regards
    Renato

Thanks
    Ouch! Interested in learning what conversation transpired.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Troiko, I like the advanced search plugin, which one are you using. Is it free or a purchased version?

Marketplace Seller mohsinoffline's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi troiko,

Some strange things there on your website, did you implement city selection as a page rather than a menu drop down?

Regards,
    Mohsin

Quote Originally Posted by troiko View Post
    Hi Mohsin,
    I bought your citify plugin and something is not right I believe!! I have a problem with the pop up does not showing the popup drop down correctly, and when I change for a difference city everything goes according to the plan, and when I cancel that city it goes back to the general like it should be but If I click in some category with no city selected it goes to the city that I´ve chosen before instead of showing the category without any selection.
    I´m using classiclean also yours... can you help me out with this please?
    I´m just testing the plugin and I have states instead of cities there, just ignore that fact because is going to be with cities....just want to sort that mood before composing all like it should be.
    My website is http://www.troiko.com/ if you want to check it out.
    Hope you can help me
    Regards
    Renato
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks
    I spenchase,
    I´m using citify ultimate by themebound, and its a paid plugin.
    Regards

Thanks
    Hi Moshsin,
    I did yes Moshsin, but was before of doing that with the plugin in their original state that was not working well.
    Can you please just give a couple of days to put everything like the original version and then you will try to help me if possible.
    I really appreciate your help, and that´s the reason I keep buying your plugins because of your support.
    Thanks again
    I will be in touch soon
    Regards

Thanks
    Hi Mohsim,
    Now I was able to restore the changes and I´m here to ask you some help if you don´t mind.
    About the popup drop down that is not showing correctly and also some moods when changing and cancelling the cities. It seems to have some problem because it keeps going back to the city selected before if changing category on font page after canceling that city.

To be honest I made a mistake buying this plugin, I should instead had bought the statify because citify does not suit my needs. Is there any possibility to swap the plugin once is the same price? or I have to buy the statify ultimate?
    Keep it out in mind that I´m of your fans already.
    Hope you can help me?
    www.troiko.com

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinoffline View Post
    Hi troiko,

Some strange things there on your website, did you implement city selection as a page rather than a menu drop down?

Regards,
    Mohsin

Thanks
    Hi Mohsim,
    Does the plugin work with the "phoenix" child theme?

Thanks
    Hello mohsinoffline,

I can understand that the plugin automatically filters the ads by cp_city field.

How can I change this and let the plugin filter the ads by cp_state or any other cp_ ?

I need this information since my website has very few cities and since they have difficult names, the majority of my visitors will write them wrong so citify will not recognize them.
    For this reason I will have to use another cp_ , name it "cities" and add a dropdown.

Thank you for your support.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information