Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A ClassiPress Theme Service Provider from an Official ClassiPress Developer

Thanks

Lightbulb A ClassiPress Theme Service Provider from an Official ClassiPress Developer

Why choose Sethmatics Inc? Because Seth Carstens, the newly chosen Junior Developer for ClassiPress software will guarantee you the best results and most effective ways to modify your custom ClassiPress site to do exactly what you need, and to also provide you a solution that will be "as future proof as possible" against all future ClassiPress releases. Also all mods are provided using a child theme, which means you don't have to worry about loosing the mods during a ClassiPress upgrade EVER.

You may have seen me already in the mods/tutorials sections of the site. Many of my mods are very complex, and those of you who want the mods but don't have the skill needed to install them may request my services. My fee's are typically project based but are calculated on a $45-75 per hour sliding scale where the more hours the project requires the cheaper to hourly rate (40+ hours is the min hours to hit the $45 rate).
    Please PM me with a very brief description of what your looking to accomplish. I will then send you my email address if I'm interested, or tell you I'm not interested.

Smallest of projects typically take 3 hours of work, thus a minimum project budget of $150 is a standard.
    Last edited by scarstens; December 17th, 2010 at 01:42 PM.
    ~ Seth Carstens, Sethmatics Inc.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scarstens For This Useful Post:

coza (November 10th, 2011)

Thanks

Re: CP Theme Services from an Official CP Developer

Seth,

Nice speaking with you on the phone. I have forwarded your number and email address over to the appropriate parties of the company I informed you about. Best of luck with them.
    Always treat everyone with respect and courtesy, but trust no one.

Thanks
    CP Modlite jCarousel V2 Demo: http://cpmodlite.smwphosting.com/, first @AppThemes premium mod in form of child theme only $50.

Thanks
    I just wanted to say that Seth worked on a mod for me, and he is very professional, courteous, and helpful.
    I HIGHLY recommend Seth for any mods or projects that you may need assistance with.

Thank you Seth.

Thanks
    Hi, would you be so kind as to share with us exactly what was done by Seth for your site and if you could provide your URL so we could take a look would be much appreciated.

tbase

Quote Originally Posted by smooth1 View Post
    I just wanted to say that Seth worked on a mod for me, and he is very professional, courteous, and helpful.
    I HIGHLY recommend Seth for any mods or projects that you may need assistance with.

Thank you Seth.

Thanks
    Seth, I am interested in the theme.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anc_lux View Post
    Seth, I am interested in the theme.
    You are interested in the new "carousel" theme?

Thanks
    Hi,
    Your carousel theme is very interesting but I still don't see a classipress website with a good working advanced search. I'm talking about, for example, a visitor is looking for a car, and he should be able to search by price, make, region, etc. But if he's looking for another product's category, the search should be adjusted to the product that he's looking for. That would be great in a very good theme like Classipress. Unfortunately I didn't found yet this kind of plugin.
    Another thing is to have languages flags in the front end, because, in my case, I live in Switzerland (there are 3 national languages) and visitor should be able to switch for his own language. I've already made this request in the forum for the next releases of Classipress, meanwhile I'm looking for a developer that is able to do so.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paulocustas View Post
    Hi,
    Your carousel theme is very interesting but I still don't see a classipress website with a good working advanced search. I'm talking about, for example, a visitor is looking for a car, and he should be able to search by price, make, region, etc. But if he's looking for another product's category, the search should be adjusted to the product that he's looking for. That would be great in a very good theme like Classipress. Unfortunately I didn't found yet this kind of plugin.
    Another thing is to have languages flags in the front end, because, in my case, I live in Switzerland (there are 3 national languages) and visitor should be able to switch for his own language. I've already made this request in the forum for the next releases of Classipress, meanwhile I'm looking for a developer that is able to do so.
    While I've never tried to program multiple languages into the front end, I'm sure it is possible. I don't particularly know how you might activate multiple languange files based on a parameter, but have you asked in the forums if any of our customers have done this already?

Agreed that the search capabilities of ClassiPress are lacking. Only bad thing about the specific needs you are looking for is the search will require many hours of development to build and test, most of the people who want this functionality just can't afford the mod. Consider that users can create any number of "custom fields". This means that the upgrade to using "field filtering" would require a serious overhaul into the wp-admin pages to allow users to actually control all this new search / filter functionality. I'd love to do work on the project, but I've already estimated between 14-20 hours to completely build out this functionality. I'd imagine you would have to find 15-20 people who all want to invest in the project before it would make sense to move forward on a custom build.

I would however keep your eyes out for ClassiPress 3.1 as there will be significant amounts of new features and you get the update for free. Problem is you have to wait for the release, and there is no guarntee it will work exactly like you want, since we have to consider the whole community when we make our updates.

Thanks
    Hi, take a look at http://postpanda.com it has a very nice search bar that is currently under development. The zipcode functionality is not working yet, however, when it is complete I think it would be perfect as far as I am concerned.

It would be nice if at the very least the Classipress development team could produce an equivalent search bar like PostPanda has done.

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by paulocustas View Post
    Hi,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information