Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A ClassiPress Theme Service Provider from an Official ClassiPress Developer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tbase View Post
    Hi, take a look at http://postpanda.com it has a very nice search bar that is currently under development. The zipcode functionality is not working yet, however, when it is complete I think it would be perfect as far as I am concerned.

It would be nice if at the very least the Classipress development team could produce an equivalent search bar like PostPanda has done.

What do you think?
    I think I've stated this in the past, but yes I agree that ClassiPress needs some serious search features added. It's David's decision, and job as the owner, to determine whats best for ALL of his customers to be developed first. Ultimately, just like you, I just submit my opinion for consideration and help David impliment whatever he decides he wants to do. Hope you understand this.
    ~ Seth Carstens, Sethmatics Inc.

Thanks
    And also agree postpanda.com has some cool stuff. Its a bit odd for me to say since he is essentially a competitor to me, but I think what he has done is great!

Thanks
    Hi Seth, rather than being concerned about competitors, you may want to consider reaching out to Cecil on behalf of the larger Classipress community who is desperately seeking to have a custom search bar implemented into their Classipress themes.

Maybe there is a business arrangement that could made that would lend itself overall as a win-win for all of us.

I think I read somewhere that David actually stated he would reach out to Cecil at PostPanda to see what could be done, maybe you could touchbase with David to see how that is coming along as it pertains to the development of a custom location based search bar.

Quote Originally Posted by scarstens View Post
    And also agree postpanda.com has some cool stuff. Its a bit odd for me to say since he is essentially a competitor to me, but I think what he has done is great!

Thanks
    I think you are now traveling outside the value of this thread, which is to promote my company as a reputable place to find ClassiPress professional assistance for modification of your software. I would simply ask that you respect the space of this thread as it relates to only my services provided, thanks.

Thanks
    Fair enough Seth, my apologies to you. Having said that, can you please let me know what your cost would be to re-create the exact search bar design and functionality that is on http://postpanda.com so that I could use it on my site?

Looking forward to your price quote.

Respectfully,

tbase

I think you are now traveling outside the value of this thread, which is to promote my company as a reputable place to find ClassiPress professional assistance for modification of your software. I would simply ask that you respect the space of this thread as it relates to only my services provided, thanks.

Thanks
    Hello again Seth, please disregard my last post where I asked for a price quote for the exact search bar design and functionality as the one on http://postpanda.com, that was wrong for me ask of you. I am anxious for a solution, however, that is my problem, not yours. I understand your position and wish you the very best going forward.

tbase

I am waiting for Cecil to complete his and I will pay him for his design and functionality.

Thanks
    If it is 14 to 20 hours to get advanced search eg like woothemes directory please count me where do i send my share of the programing cost. Happy to put in $150 to get the ball rolling. PM or email me.

Another thread to get $ contribs from the community?

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by enclave View Post
    If it is 14 to 20 hours to get advanced search eg like woothemes directory please count me where do i send my share of the programing cost. Happy to put in $150 to get the ball rolling. PM or email me.

Another thread to get $ contribs from the community?
    I've been considering building a contribution tool that accepts donations towards what you want until there is enough money to build it (I have seen a system like this before and its awesome). However I won't have time for a couple of months. Also, please take a look at the 3.1 information on the appthemes.com website since it indicates advanced search will be a part of the 3.1 release. If you can wait for 3.1, then you don't have to pay anything. If, I welcome anyone to try to "organize a group and collect" for the programming cost.

Thanks
    CP Modlite jCarousel V2 Demo: ClassiPress Modlite Child Theme | You premium ClassiPress developers.ClassiPress Modlite Child Theme, first @AppThemes premium mod in form of child theme only $50.

Hello, this plugin is that the stars?
    as I can put on my site?

thanks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks
    that is just a plugin configured to work with classipress.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information