Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A ClassiPress Theme Service Provider from an Official ClassiPress Developer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scarstens View Post
    that is just a plugin configured to work with classipress.
    and where I can get it or whatever?

not if I understand, sometimes the translation into Spanish is something bad.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Hello Seth,

I tried to sent you a private message but the forum said I don’t have the rights, probably because I’m new here.

Could you sent me your e-mail address? I’m looking for a pro ClassiPress developer.

Thank you in advance!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maartenz View Post
    Hello Seth,

I tried to sent you a private message but the forum said I don’t have the rights, probably because I’m new here.

Could you sent me your e-mail address? I’m looking for a pro ClassiPress developer.

Thank you in advance!
    1. Make sure your project qualifies, because we are so busy we are limiting projects that are "economically better for the community". Read more here: ClassiPress Custom Development - Sethmatics WebDev
    2. If you are still interested please fill our our quote request form: Request A Quote - Sethmatics WebDev
    ~ Seth Carstens, Sethmatics Inc.

Thanks
    Hey Seth,

I'm interested in seeing what you've done in the past. I'll take a look at your other sites, but can you point me towards some mkore recent work?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzman View Post
    Hey Seth,

I'm interested in seeing what you've done in the past. I'll take a look at your other sites, but can you point me towards some mkore recent work?

Thanks!
    I built the new membership system in CP 3.1. That you can find in the newest release. I've really spent all my time building that. You can see a copy on my testing and development site at ClassiPress Beta 3.1. You can also check out my portfolio. Picking out the sites with ClassiPress on them should be pretty simple from the screenshots vs layout.

Thanks

Need custom development for ClassiPress and Clipper

[QUOTE=scarstens;36909]Why choose Sethmatics Inc? Because Seth Carstens, the newly chosen Junior Developer for ClassiPress software will guarantee you the best results and most effective ways to modify your custom ClassiPress site to do exactly what you need, and to also provide you a solution that will be "as future proof as possible" against all future ClassiPress releases. Also all mods are provided using a child theme, which means you don't have to worry about loosing the mods during a ClassiPress upgrade EVER.

I would like to have a website with two different functions;

• A coupons directory, for which I want to use Clipper

• A classifieds plugin for which I want to use Classipress

My questions are the following:

1. Can I integrate these two apps together seamlessly?
    2. Can Classipress work just like Craigslist? meaning, Can website visitors post their own classified?
    3. Can Classipress allow to be divided into different countries and different cities for each country? (just like Craigslist)
    4. Can Classipress allow me to charge for certain categories of my choice and not for others? such as real estate. Or allow me to charge for different cities of my choice?
    5. The website must be completely in Spanish for the Classipress section and for the Clipper section. Can this be done?
    6. Can the Clipper plugin allow website visitors to create and upload their own coupon?
    7. Can Clipper allow to be divided into different countries and different cities? Therefore, each city will have its own categories and coupons.
    8. Do you do development? How much would you charge me to put together this setup that I need?

Thank you.

Thanks
    @websitefox - please check out our page that explains how our services work at ClassiPress Custom Development - Sethmatics WebDev

1. "seemlessly" not really, I would suggest 3 domains. A primary domain (portal) and 2 subdomains (classifieds.domain.com and coupons.domain.com). These are themes, not plugins, therefor you can only activate one per site.
    2. Yes and No, it has the limitation that it doesn't build subdomains for you per city, so it doesn't work just craigslist. If you setup your categories into cities, and then created subcategories for the item type in each city, the setup would take a while to build but you could nearly accomplish the same end result.
    3. See number 2. I wouldn't suggest setting up categories for countries instead... would have to brainstorm on this.
    4. yes, and yes.
    5. Yes, AppThemes products are all "multilingual". Would have to check for language files on each theme to make sure spanish is in there, otherwise you would have to invest in getting that.
    6. I assume so, if not its definitely something we can build.
    7. See number 2
    8. See website link.

Thanks
    Thank you for your responses. Please check below for additional questions to your answers:

1) You are suggesting me 3 domains. One for the portal, one for the classifieds and one for the coupons; if this is a membership website, would visitors be able to work on the 3 different installations with the same login credentials?
    2) You say it has limitation that it doesn't build subdomains per city, so it doesn't work like craigslist. What would be the functional difference between that and what you're proposing of making it in categories and subcategories? Why would it take a while? How long would it take if I start with 5 countries, 50 states per country and 10 cities per state?

How much is your hourly rate? How many hours would it take (estimate) to build a website with classifieds (per country, state, and city), and coupons (per country, state and city) sharing the same membership.

Thank you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by websitefox View Post
    Thank you for your responses. Please check below for additional questions to your answers:

1) You are suggesting me 3 domains. One for the portal, one for the classifieds and one for the coupons; if this is a membership website, would visitors be able to work on the 3 different installations with the same login credentials?
    2) You say it has limitation that it doesn't build subdomains per city, so it doesn't work like craigslist. What would be the functional difference between that and what you're proposing of making it in categories and subcategories? Why would it take a while? How long would it take if I start with 5 countries, 50 states per country and 10 cities per state?

How much is your hourly rate? How many hours would it take (estimate) to build a website with classifieds (per country, state, and city), and coupons (per country, state and city) sharing the same membership.

Thank you.
    Wow, it would be a very long project. The data entry alone to setup all the states and cities into categories, and then building categories inside those categories for listings. Your talking 10-20 hours of data entry alone. That's not really the type of development we do. No, the memberships would not connect between the sites.

Getting right down to it, I'd have to estimate your project would cost around $10,000.

Thanks
    Scarstens, you have some idea or know a topic tutorial to "copy" a custom form with all custom fields, and duplicate?
    I have a carclass and need to include models of cars by assembler, and change only one custom field (model) on custom form.
    I see the DB an the 2 tables (wp_cp_ad_fields/forms) don't have the information about fieldset setup to a especific form...
    Or you have some idea where in CP 3.1.5 or older, the fieldset has saved?

Quote Originally Posted by scarstens View Post
    Wow, it would be a very long project. The data entry alone to setup all the states and cities into categories, and then building categories inside those categories for listings. Your talking 10-20 hours of data entry alone. That's not really the type of development we do. No, the memberships would not connect between the sites.

Getting right down to it, I'd have to estimate your project would cost around $10,000.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information