Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: O'linda: A New Premium Jobroller Child Theme

Thanks
    Hi Appteun,
    Thank you for your purchase.
    Can you please by pm confirm your email that used in the order?
    I see all the pending orders of last evening were completed, so please check yours and confirm the reception of the download link.

Thank you one more time for your purchase,

cheers
    Rahim
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    Thanks Spartac,
    I got the theme now. But... something strange is happening. I installed the Olinda chil theme and choose the red colour. In firefox the colours are as expected but in safari (and on my iPad with chrome) the theme is orange (homepage) and blue (about / contact)... Also the changes I made at the homepage have gone...
    Is this a known error?

Thanks
    Spartac, Ignore my last question. The differences will probably be caused by the W3 total cache plugin.

Thanks
    I am glad you could find the cause of that issue.
    Actually I try to test my themes with most famous plugins, but You know, we cannot test all of them, especially that some of them just have weird behavior toward some themes or vise versa.

I want to inform You also that the next version of Olinda will be awesome, we already planned for more functions and features.
    All our great customers will be notified of the new release.
    And at least and not last, we are going to make Development built versions and a support form in jobthemes.com, We hit the one thousand customers and it became a bit hard to support them promptly as we used to.But we still do anyway.

Cheers
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks
    Thanks again and I 'm looking forward to the next version of Olinda.

I've got another (probably beginners) question. Jobroller has been upgraded to version 1.6.4. At this moment I have Olinda installed. How should I upgrade jobroller? The automatic upgrade option of jobroller does not work now (does it?). Should I just upgrade jobroller and after the upgrade put Olinda back? And will all settings and configurations be in place?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Hallo. Ich habe euer Olinda gekauft. Beim umsetzen des Portals musste ich feststellen das keine E-Mail versendet werden. Woran liegt das nun wieder ?

Hello. I bought your Olinda. When you implement the portal I had the no e-mail notice will be sent. Why is that again now?

Thanks
    Hi wischi,

I replied on You email, I am not sure if google translation could explain what you really want to say, can you please explain more!
    what email notice ? the alerts?

I wait for you reply, and if you can keep in touch by email, I reply even faster there!

Cheers

Thanks
    sorry aber mein englisch nicht wirklich gut. ich habe Jobroller auf 1.6.4 und olinda 1.4.
    ich erhalte gar keine Nachricht. egal ob als neu angemeldeter user. auch nicht als contact. und auch nicht als bewerber. andere emailadressen habe ich auch schon andere ausprobiert. also wo ist nun der fehler ? Jobroller funktioniert zumindest diesbezüglich.

sorry but my english is not really good. I have job scooter on 1.6.4 and olinda 1.4.
    I get no message. whether. than newly registered user not even as a contact. and not as competitors. other email addresses I have also tried other. So where is the error? Job Roller works at least in this respect.

Thanks
    Hi Wischi,
    It seems that the plugin wp smtp mail was making this issue, it had to be activated or deleted.
    and just after you activated it, the emails are working now.

Thanks
    Hi, I recently purchased Olinda... I was wondering how you would go about changing the background color? I'm using the grey pro theme

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information