@spartec,
    I just sent you a PM. did you get it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mesh View Post
    @spartec,
    I just sent you a PM. did you get it?
    Hi Mesh, yes I got it and replied you.
    Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    Hi Rahim, neil here. Hope your doing very fine. I've found another issues in the latest version of Olinda. When a job Lister list a job and goes for preview the published date always showing as - 31/Dec/2011

This is the code related to this part..I guess-

PHP Code:
    <dt><?php _e('Date Posted''appthemes'); ?></dt>
                        <div id="date2"><strong><?php _e('''appthemes'); ?> </strong><span class="year"> <?php echo date_i18n(__('d/M/Y','appthemes'), strtotime($post->post_date)); ?></span></div>
                        <div id="details-f"><strong><a href="#"><?php _e('More Details''appthemes'); ?></a> </strong></div>

Please, let me know..how this thing can be solved.

Another issue I've found, the side bar log in widget does not work at all. When someone logs in it shows as logged in along with the user name but if you try to log in using the log in form widget then that never works. Please, check that once as well.

Hope to hear back from your end in an earliest convenient..

Thanks
    Neil
    Fastest Growing Indian Job Search Engine - www.BingoJobs.in

Thanks
    Hi Neil.

Sorry for the delay to reply You (difference in timing between your and our country.sorry)

I believe it's not issue with Olinda, yet I have seen something like this in the forum but I believe either a server or wordpress.
    The code is just correct.
    I am going to make a test in the local site of mine + the demo online + on your site too. so I try to replicate this issue.
    The login form must work and it is working indeed, I am going to check that out too.(my site and yours as well)
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks
    Hi Neil,

In the local version of olinda and the demo, everything works just fine.
    I see you made some changes in the submit form, right?
    maybe for this, You didnt update the preview page and maybe the submit page too.
    I suggest to login to your jobthemes dashboard to download the lastest version of Olinda 1.2, then overwrite the related files (mainly the submit form + preview one too). then you can apply the changes you did , carefuly.

The login form is working too, could you please send me url where i can test it in your site, I think you disabled it.
    Did you make any changes around, in functions.php, or widgets, because the them is working properly?

Regards

Thanks
    Hi,
    We have just updated Olinda to be compatible with JR 1.6.2, The current customers can download thier copies from jobthemes.com/dashboard.
    Thank You

Thanks
    Hi Rahim,

not long ago I bought from you Olinda (RE: Order: #169).

Until recently we had intensive and many mail contacts because of various problems with Olinda. Since my last mails were not replied from you, you get my questions now in the forum , as announced. I hope I do not need to be clearer, just to get a really advanced reply from you soon.

1) I'm still waiting on a version of Olinda, which is compatible with JR 1.6.2. In my dashboard into Jobthemes.com I can not find the appropriate download link.

2) I'm also still waiting on a statement from you, why various special Olinda words be played despite translation into German in front of my website in English. As you know,there are words that occur only in Olinda, not in JR.

3) And I'm still waiting on a statement from you, why in the job preview site a strange date and a blind button are disblayed.

Thanks
    Hi Lex,

Thank You for your message here, And honestly, I received no more email from You after the last issue with your language pack. I am sorry if your email was bounced and never reached me. Ofcourse I never ignore any email from my customers, in fact, I always leave everything in my hands , I reply them, then I get back to my work, I hope you are one of my witnesses about this.
    You know more than anyone how my support is and I wish the tens of very prompt replies and assistance will give me some credit with You in this concernt.

1- Olinda was updated to fit jobroller 1.6.2, it took me only 2 hours to do it.
    If you cannot get the download link from dashboard, so I am going to send you the theme right now by email.

I would suggest to not update your theme (if you did any changes ), because appthemes announced some issues that they are going to maintain by releasing a new jobroller 1.6.3 very soon, You can see this here !

2- As I have your site, I will make whole scan to your site to see what are the words are not translated, and if the FTP is working still, so I am going to make the changes myself. Then You will have only to download all the pack ( theme + language pack).

3- This last one, I’d never been reported about, even from You, I am going to check it out.
    To be more frank ,Lex, the hundreds of customers they have purchased my themes until now, they can confirm to you that this is the first case of such issues , either the language one or the job details that I have just heard about.. and in all of the cases I offer very fast support and fixes.I try my best.

To make sure your emails reach me, Please email me at rahim7707[at]gmail.com .. I be online all the time. If not by pc, so by mobile.
    Kind regards
    Rahim

Thanks
    In couple of days, I am going to update the website jobthemes.com, I am going to integrate forum for more , even better support. and more services and sections as well. and ofcourse with a professional design.

Thanks
    Lex, please can you explain what do you mean by " blind button" and strange date. you can send me screen shots by email. I am on your site but I see everything okey.

regards

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information