Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O'linda: A New Premium Jobroller Child Theme

Thanks
    Happy with the theme I purchased and also this guy have good support,recommended...

Thanks
    Thanks Kurima for the kind words and the recommendation , I appreciate that alot.
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    This is really awesome - allows featured employer to be monetized amongst other things. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanks Jobcast for your kind words. the main purpose after making my childtheme is to give its owner to make more money through the featured employers/jobs and even using google adsense in special optimized areas in the site.
    Thanks again for passing by .
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks
    Hey everyone,

Spartac provides excellent support and I highly recommend that you guys buy his themes. He's excellent with the updates and communication.

Spartac,

I hope that in your future release, you can optimize the middle-of-the-page widget area to fit 3 text boxes also instead of just the Sponsored widgets. With 3 text boxes, we can put anything we want in there.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Hi jlei for the kind word and the compliments.

I will add that feature in the next release of olinda. why not if the user can choose whether he wants to put there 2 areas text or 2 areas of advertising or why not both.

Also, I am planning to make the tabs in the home page widgeted too, which means the user can show the tab he wnats , in the order he wants.
    I am working on some classipress/vantage themes, yet another jobroller is almost done ( totally different )

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks
    Hi Guys,
    for limited time/quota, we are giving $15 discount on all-color versions' purchases for both themes Olinda and Jobsapp.
    For more details and demos, go to jobthemes.com
    Regards

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spartac View Post
    Hi jlei for the kind word and the compliments.

I will add that feature in the next release of olinda. why not if the user can choose whether he wants to put there 2 areas text or 2 areas of advertising or why not both.

Also, I am planning to make the tabs in the home page widgeted too, which means the user can show the tab he wnats , in the order he wants.
    I am working on some classipress/vantage themes, yet another jobroller is almost done ( totally different )

Thanks for the feedback.
    Great.

Buy his themes guys. He really does provide excellent service!

Thanks
    Get $15 discount on all purchases of All-color versions.Use coupon GETIT15

Not a lot of info on exactly what this is

Can you clarify please

OK think I have sorted now - closed the top bar in demo site to quickly and missed the colour selections

Thanks
    Hi websitu,

Thanks for your question.

My both themes Olinda and Jobsapp are sold in versions: One color, 3 colors, All colors
    So, I offer 15 dollars discount on the purchases of All-colors versions.
    The coupon code GETIT15 can be applied in the cart. and it's active only for "All-colors" purchases.

The code GETIT5 can used for all versions, both themes to get only 5 dollars.

I hope I could clarify it , unless please dont hesitate to ask for more explanations.
    Thank You again.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information