Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you host with?

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Who do you host with?

Thank you all for your posts. I definitely agree with most of what has been posted here! I am impressed at the level of professionalism displayed here, in comparison with some of the other forum communities where this forum would of already turned into a flame war!

Groan... I can not stress enough how much we appreciate your reviews and recommending us!!

It has already been stated, but I want to clarify that not only do we have our number at the top right corner of our pages, we have always from day one had our phone number on the top right corner of our website!

And I will go a step further!!!!

I handle the Customer Relations side of things! So if anyone ever has any questions, concerns, or simply needs more information... Do not hesitate to call and or email me directly!!

Wayne Rhoton
    http://yourdomaingoeshere.com/
    903-474-1615
    903-474-1616
    wayne@yourdomaingoeshere.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YDGH-Wayne
    It has already been stated, but I want to clarify that not only do we have our number at the top right corner of our pages, we have always from day one had our phone number on the top right corner of our website
    I just took a screen-shot of your home page and I gotta say I still can't see the number. Did you use black for the font color?

BTW, I just clicked EVERY link in the header and footer sections of your site and NONE of them had a phone number including the Contact Us page.

Ouch!
    Was this post helpful? Click the "Thanks" button below.

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chanders
    Hostgator is great, and their support is second to none
    I host with SharkSpace, and I'd have to say the same thing.

Never ever experienced any problems with them - and I'm a comprehensive user!

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ejiKoala
    Quote Originally Posted by YDGH-Wayne
    It has already been stated, but I want to clarify that not only do we have our number at the top right corner of our pages, we have always from day one had our phone number on the top right corner of our website
    I just took a screen-shot of your home page and I gotta say I still can't see the number. Did you use black for the font color?

BTW, I just clicked EVERY link in the header and footer sections of your site and NONE of them had a phone number including the Contact Us page.

Ouch!
    Looks like that was a woopsie on our part, it is supposed to be above the navigation, and it was in our mockup, I overlooked it I guess when I ported it to the main design. I'm adding that in now, thank you for catching that!

Thanks

I have close to 1000 domain names and about 300 active websites. I have shared hosting accounts and dedicated server accounts. I have tried many over the past ten years and came across http://www.BigCowDomains.com. I have had zero problems and use many of their services. I use their email accounts, hosting, dedicated servers and I transfered all my domains and got a year free a the time I did it. With a 1000 domains you are talking big bucks saved. For someone with a tight budget bigcowdomains has hosting plans under $4.00 I believe and self install packages for people that don't know how to do ftp. I find all their products to be superior to other companies.

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Do any guys have a good hosting for wordpress sites. I use ixwebhosting (business plan), but every time if my site has a little more visits, ixwebhosting will stop my site without advanced notice, it is really a mess, then i need transfer my site. This will take a long time, and has influence to my pagerank? the same thing happened to bluehost, they all say that you can get unlimitted database or add on domains, but if your sites use database and get a little more visits, they will stop your sites.

Any ideas for a better hosting for wordpress?

Thanks
    Frank

Thanks
    Hostgator does own the building. They have a couple of the floors for their office. They are a planet reseller.

Thanks
    I've been using BlueHost for many years and for the last couple running multiple wordpress sites. Never had an issue with my accounts and tech support is really good. I understand that 'unlimited thing' but keep in mind that if you have HUGE traffic it might be a good idea to explore a non-shared solution which they might be able to help you. For less than $7/month you can't expect them to just suck it up. My 2 cents

Thanks
    This may be a late response, but I have sites on shared hosting with WebhostingBuzz and then a VPS with Dreamhost. Both have great service for the money, and do really well with wordpress/database driven software.

Thanks
    Linode - Xen VPS Hosting for VM's (what some ppl call VPS) and The Planet, now known as SoftLayer for dedicated.

Must say that I've been having more fun, than ever, with VMs and separating services than at any other point in my career of 15 years in dealing with servers.

Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information