Thread: Urgent & Important Core Business Process Issues

Thanks

Urgent & Important Core Business Process Issues

Jomark,

I'm consolidating the current 3 core business process issues in the Hirebee theme.
    These are urgent & important and I hope you will highlight these to the attention of Ruhul Amin, Artem Frolov and the Hirebee product manager.
    Please ask them to make a decision on these feedback and please let me know their decision.
    These are generic needs for all your current and future users of the Hirebee theme.
    This is also for the benefit of Appthemes' future business specifically in relation to Hirebee.

3 core business process issues

1. Status of Hirebee escrow for new purchasers of the theme given that PayPal has stopped receiving new applications for their Adaptive Payments API which is needed for Hirebee escrow to work
    2. Add ability for employer to edit the final project price and for the freelancer to agree/ confirm the final price before employer transfers funds for escrow and to activate workspace.
    3. Give freelancer ability to dispute any cancellation or change to the project by the employer once the workspace has been created and project is still ongoing.

The following original threads below are the original discussions/ communication on the 3 issues listed above.

https://forums.appthemes.com/help-us...ayments-98641/
    https://forums.appthemes.com/help-us...t-price-98767/
    https://forums.appthemes.com/report-...mployer-98708/

The recommended improved business process should include the following:

Employer post project at Price 1

Freelancers submit proposals (assuming some will have higher and some lower prices than employer's Price 1. If the final price is locked to the original listed Price 1, then it won't make sense to ask freelancers for their offer price when making their proposals.)

Employer selects proposal (which could be higher, same or lower than Price 1)

Employer and selected freelancer negotiates and agrees on final terms, including new Price 2 (which could be lower than original Price 1)

*** Add these steps *** to the process:

*** Ability for Employer to edit project price to Price 2

*** Requirement for Freelancer to agree on/ confirm Price 2

Employer transfers funds at Price 2 for escrow to activate workspace (Note: since funds are only transferred after *** for escrow, the escrow arrangements with PayPal are not affected.)

Workspace is activated

*** Dispute option is activated. (Freelancer has the option to dispute any cancellations/ changes made by the employer to the project status) [This is the right place to have the Dispute option to prevent any unilateral decision by the employer]

Freelancer works on project

Freelancer completes the project [Note: This is the wrong place to only have the Dispute option activated since the freelancer could have worked on the project for more than 2 months and almost 99.9% complete but have not updated the project status.]

etc....

I hope Arul and Artem will make the decisions soon and to get the development team to act on these for everyone's benefit.
    I'll be happy to provide further information/ justification if I have not been able to clearly communicate it so far.

Please update me on their response.

Thanks.

TH

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information